Meet the Accessibility Roundtable
by Naomi Davis (they/them)
What is OneTable’s Accessibility Roundtable?
OneTable hosts several cross-departmental working groups called Roundtables where OneTable staff members focus on topics like technology, research, and accessibility, and more. The Accessibility Roundtable meets regularly to discuss and implement accessibility improvements for OneTable users, both online and in-person. The Accessibility Roundtable also audits and improves our accessibility offerings internally.
Who we are:
Andrea Greenblatt (she/her), Chief Operations Officer – Executive Team
Eva Laporte (she/her), Director, Marketing + Communications – Marketing + Communications Team
Emily Zussman (she/her), Director People + Field Operations – Field Team
Annie Prusky (she/her), Manager, Development + Research – Development Team
Chris Philips (he/him), Associate, Technical Projects – Operations Team
Naomi Davis (they/them), Miami Field Manager – Field Team
Get to know the roundtable:
We’ll be sharing an interview with each member of the Accessibility Roundtable over the next few months in the OneTable Blog and will be sharing more updates in our weekly SideDish email.
Here’s what we’ll ask our team. We’re curious! What else would you like to learn about OneTable’s Accessibility efforts? Email Naomi with your suggestions or your answers to these questions:
- What does accessibility mean to you?
- How does accessibility strengthen our OneTable community?
- What inspired you to join the Accessibility Roundtable? Do you have a personal connection to this work?
- What’s a change or project you’ve been part of working on to improve OneTable’s accessibility functions for the team and/or users?
- What’s something you are excited to learn more about?
- In what ways does the work of your specific department need to be mindful of accessibility needs?
How can I get involved?
- Check out some tips and tricks to welcoming guests with accessibility in mind
- Share your story with us – tag us on social media @onetableshabbat
- Reach out to your Field Manager to learn more about making your dinner more accessible and inclusive for your guests
- Have a need that isn’t being met? Let us know!