A Gift Guide for Shabbanukkah
Buying gifts for the holidays can be overwhelming. There is so much to think about like the item you’re gifting, long lines at the store, package delays, and more. Let us take a bit off your plate this year!
Here are our top 10 gift ideas for those who love Shabbanukkah:
- Starting off strong with one of our favorite small businesses: Shabbat Candle Club. A subscription box for hand dipped Shabbat candlesticks. You have the option to subscribe for 1 month up to a year!
Each month you will receive a hand-packed, sealed gift box which includes:
- 5 sets of two beautifully hand-dipped candles
- A prayer card with Shabbat blessings in Hebrew, English, and Hebrew transliteration
- A personalized letter to the recipient from the Shabbat Candle Club
- A reference to the specific Torah reading for each week of that month
- Free shipping
2. Gourmet Oil Dipping Spice Kit from Uncommon Goods. This is a great gift for the hostess that loves to plan an interactive moment at their Shabbat dinners! Take a trip across the world with this set of 15 spices to dip with yummy Shabbat challah.
3. One of our personal favorites, a monthly flower boutique subscription by Bloomsy Box. This gift will provide your Shabbat host with a beautiful bouquet of flowers each month, giving them a centerpiece to admire around the table with their guests.
4. Looking to give a gift that will last a lifetime? Check out Modern Tribe. Some favorites from their website are these beautiful challah covers, beautiful candle sticks, and this beautiful kiddush cup. These are gifts that your loved one will use at their Shabbat dinner table for generations to come.
5. Which guest/host is always in charge of creating a beautiful charcuterie board for your guests to snack on? Customizable charcuterie boards are the perfect gift for the person who loves to create everyone’s favorite Shabbos appetizer.
6. Hosts who love to cook are always looking for new recipes to try. A great gift for them is a cooking class at Sur La Table. They have locations all over the country!Looking for a more budget friendly way to give this gift? Opt in for a cookbook that they can experiment with in their own home.
8. Lastly, nothing is more fun than playing your favorite board game with your guests at the end of the night. Gift your favorite hostess your favorite board game to keep the fun going even after dinner!
Buying gifts is never a simple task. I hope that this list gives you a couple creative and fun ideas while you’re holiday shopping for your loved one this Shabbanukkah.