Become A Host
Welcome to new friends and new flavors, to rich aromas, fresh bread and two single flames.
Take 5 minutes to help us get to know you better by filling out this brief sign up form.
You applied. Excellent! You can now create your first dinner on the OneTable platform.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or what it means to be a Host, contact your local hub manager, they are happy to help you.
- Awesome Karma
- Seriously. Shabbat dinner creates the kind of joy that swings right back around to you. It’s the kind of gift that keeps on giving.
- Deeper Connections
- When you host, you endear yourself to your pals who didn’t make the effort (this time), and you may end up welcoming fresh faces into your circle.
- A Full Table
- We’ll help with the food – you set the menu.*
- Nosh:pitality Events – Reclaiming the Lost Art of Hosting
- You’re not doing this alone. We’re here through the whole process, from invites to décor to themes and even etiquette. You and your friends are invited to a series of events that will make you an expert in party-giving, a serious skill set that will never stop coming in handy.
- One-on-One Support
- OneTable wants to get to know you. Sit down for a drink with our Resident Rabbi, and receive tailored support from a Shabbat Coach who gets who you are, where you’re coming from, and what you need.
*OneTable partners with different on-demand services to make hosting easier. Currently, hosts choose from a range of Nourishment options like ordering from Seamless, getting groceries delivered via Instacart, or picking out table decor on Etsy. OneTable provides credit of $10-$15 per person (with a maximum of $150 per dinner) depending on the number of guests.
Sounds Good, Now What?
- Get curious! Let’s explore what Shabbat dinner can be for you.
- Consider sharing the love with a co-host — a friend, roommate, sibling, or partner (you can have a different co-host for each dinner)
- Start a guest list (5-15 people)
Once you apply to be a Host you will be able to access the OneTable social dining platform to help you create, organize your meal, manage RSVPs, develop your unique Shabbat dinner style, and join the community of Hosts.