Black Seed Bagels Nourishment
For 10 or more people, includes a dozen assorted bagels with Acme Smoked Salmon, Tomato, Onions, Capers, 16 oz Plain Cream Cheese, 8 oz Scallion Cream Cheese, and Medium homemade Black Seed Challah. Pickup in Manhattan shop by 6pm.
NOTE: if you are selecting this option, you must have at least 9 guests and use your full nourishment credit. This option cannot be combined with another.
- Register to Host: The OneTable hosting application is quick and easy to complete.
- Post your Dinner: After you’re registered, post your dinner.
- Invite Friends: After you post your dinner, you’ll get a link to share with your friends to provide information about your dinner.
- Choose “Host Approval” or “Open” to invite newcomers to your table.
- Nourishment Credits:
- OneTable provides Nourishment credit to hosts ($15 per person, up to 10 people).
- Shabbat Coaches:
- One-on-one support where each host can explore the questions or challenges they face when hosting a Jewish dinner – whether it’s about cooking or rituals or anything in-between.
- After posting a dinner, your Hub Manager can match you with a Shabbat Coach if you wish.
- Ritual and Cooking Resources:
- Check out our blog for more.