OneTable COVID-19 Gathering Guidelines
OneTable reserves the right to change these guidelines as needed in order to ensure the highest standards of safety for hosts and guests. Anyone not complying with these safety standards may be removed from the platform.
As OneTable continues to consider our COVID-19 practices, we look to our core values for guidance. You may be used to us framing our policies around one of our core values, kedushah, or holiness, in terms of elevating the Shabbat dinner table. Kedushah is also a framing principle when it comes to the sanctity of human life. Thank you for understanding that we are acting with health and wellbeing in mind.
We continue to learn from evidence and experts about what can reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19, and we continue to hear from you, our users, about how you want to celebrate Shabbat.
OneTable will support the following options:
- Indoor Dinners
- Outdoor Dinners
- Solo Shabbat (Nourishment is $10)
NOTE: OneTable hosts and team members can decide whether they want to require their guests to be vaccinated and/or whether they want to require negative over-the-counter COVID-19 tests from all guests.
General Guidelines for all OneTable users:
- Staying Home or Canceling a Dinner When Appropriate.
- Consider having guests use the CDC, COVID-19 Symptom Self-Checker
- Keep an updated list of guests who attend for potential contact tracing needs.
- Check for updated information about any COVID-19 safety guidelines for social activities.