Debuting Hawaiian poké to Chicagoans, Aloha Poké Co. offers healthy, fresh, made-to-order raw fish bowls in traditional Pacific island style. An adventurous fast-casual option for sit-down or to-go lunch or dinner, the eatery—with locations in the greater Chicago area—exudes modern, vibrant Pacific style and a laid-back demeanor that encourages social dining. The menu combines sushi-grade tuna and salmon, as well as tofu, into customizable bowls with rice or mixed greens base and toppings ranging from cucumber and pineapple to Maui onion and seaweed, as well as a collection of punchy, flavorful sauces.
Orders must be placed no later than Thursday at noon the week of your dinner.
Food must be picked up from the restaurant. Coordinate pick-up times with the Aloha team.
- Nourishment Credits:
- OneTable provides Nourishment credit to hosts ($15 per person, up to 10 people).
- Register to Host: The OneTable hosting application is quick and easy to complete.
- Post your Dinner: After you’re registered, post your dinner.
- Invite Friends: After you post your dinner, you’ll get a link to share with your friends to provide information about your dinner.
- Choose “Host Approval” or “Open” to invite newcomers to your table.