Peachtree Road Farmers Market Nourishment
Atlanta’s Peachtree Road Farmers Market is the largest producer-only farmers market in the state. Producer-only means that everything at the Market has been grown, raised, or made by the seller, ensuring fair prices for both the vendors and the consumers.
The Market takes place on Saturday mornings beginning April 1 – December 16th and Wednesday evenings 4:30 -8pm April 19th – Oct 25th. Market is open rain or shine, in the event of bad weather we move the entire market inside The Cathedral of St. Philip.
The Fine Print:
- Nourishment Credits:
- OneTable provides Nourishment credit to hosts ($15 per person, up to 10 people).
- Register to Host: The OneTable hosting application is quick and easy to complete.
- Post your Dinner: After you’re registered, post your dinner.
- Invite Friends: After you post your dinner, you’ll get a link to share with your friends to provide information about your dinner.
- Choose “Host Approval” or “Open” to invite newcomers to your table.