Berkeley Bowl is an independent, full-service supermarket committed to bringing you the highest quality groceries at the lowest possible prices in the Bay Area. Their specialty has always been produce and we have a selection that is second to none. Throughout the rest of their stores they carry a wide array of organic and natural foods, conventional groceries, and everyday items.
Berkeley Bowl first opened in 1977 as a small neighborhood market. In 1999 they moved into a 40,000 sq. foot renovated former Safeway site at 2020 Oregon St. between Shattuck and Adeline Streets. In June of 2009, their second store, Berkeley Bowl West, opened in a new modern building at 9th & Heinz Ave., one block north of Ashby. Berkeley Bowl West has ample free above ground parking and an underground parking garage.
- Nourishment Credits:
- OneTable provides Nourishment credit to hosts ($15 per person, up to 10 people).
- Register to Host: The OneTable hosting application is quick and easy to complete.
- Post your Dinner: After you’re registered, post your dinner.
- Invite Friends: After you post your dinner, you’ll get a link to share with your friends to provide information about your dinner.
- Choose “Host Approval” or “Open” to invite newcomers to your table.