The mission of Community Farmers Markets in Atlanta is to develop a local food infrastructure for long term sustainability and meaningful community impact. They preserve, root, and grow a diverse local food culture by maintaining an authentic space for all people to share community, fair food, and healthy lifestyles while providing a sustainable living for producers who steward the earth. They manage the Decatur Farmers Market, East Atlanta Village Farmers Market, Grant Park Farmers Market, Ponce City Farmers Market, and Westside Farmers Market.
- Nourishment Credits:
- OneTable provides Nourishment credit to hosts ($15 per person, up to 10 people).
- Register to Host: The OneTable hosting application is quick and easy to complete.
- Post your Dinner: After you’re registered, post your dinner.
- Invite Friends: After you post your dinner, you’ll get a link to share with your friends to provide information about your dinner.
- Choose “Host Approval” or “Open” to invite newcomers to your table.