Milk and Honey Farm at the J is a 2+ acre educational sustainable farm that brings the greater community together via experiential programs and activities designed to ignite wonder and discovery, grounded in vast Jewish heritage, tradition, and values. It provides a place for individuals to connect on the simplest level with soil, plants, animals, and people, for the health and well-being of themselves and the larger community. Milk and Honey Farm is a Colorado nourishment option located adjacent to the new Boulder JCC building on Boulder Jewish Commons.
Harvest $25 worth of rotating seasonal produce at the Boulder JCC Milk & Honey Farm and hang with the OneTable community on the following Thursday evenings from 5:30-7:30pm:
- August 2nd
Note: In order to receive the produce you MUST pick it up at the farm in-person
- Nourishment Credits:
- OneTable provides Nourishment credit to hosts ($15 per person, up to 10 people).
- Register to Host: The OneTable hosting application is quick and easy to complete.
- Post your Dinner: After you’re registered, post your dinner.
- Invite Friends: After you post your dinner, you’ll get a link to share with your friends to provide information about your dinner.
- Choose “Host Approval” or “Open” to invite newcomers to your table.