Ourharvest works directly with small family farmers in New York communities and delivers your food straight to you, sometimes just hours after it is harvested. They have created a system that is a WIN for farmers, a WIN for consumers, and a WIN for the community. Farmers are able to get a larger share of the retail price of their products and grow produce for quality, flavor, and sustainability rather than its ability to survive shipment. Customers receive fresher, more delicious food at fair prices. The community benefits by supporting our neighboring farms, and, more directly, through our meal donation program, wherein we donate a meal to a food bank or food pantry for every order over $25.
1. Shop their hand-picked selection of the most delicious, locally-sourced groceries.
2. Farmers and food artisans harvest and produce your food.
3. Your order is delivered directly to your door or to one of their convenient pick-up locations depending on where you live.
- Nourishment Credits:
- OneTable provides Nourishment credit to hosts ($15 per person, up to 10 people).
- Register to Host: The OneTable hosting application is quick and easy to complete.
- Post your Dinner: After you’re registered, post your dinner.
- Invite Friends: After you post your dinner, you’ll get a link to share with your friends to provide information about your dinner.
- Choose “Host Approval” or “Open” to invite newcomers to your table.