Rainbow Grocery is a worker-owned coop that has been in San Francisco’s Mission District since 1975. They provide affordable vegetarian food products with minimal negative impact ecologically and socially, and buy goods from local organic farmers, collectives, bakers, dairies and other local businesses whenever possible
Thet maintain an ongoing commitment to make Rainbow Grocery Cooperative an inclusive environment that is welcoming to everyone.
9am-9pm Every Day
1745 Folsom St
Map and Holiday Hours
Home delivery by Instacart
- Nourishment Credits:
- OneTable provides Nourishment credit to hosts ($15 per person, up to 10 people).
- Register to Host: The OneTable hosting application is quick and easy to complete.
- Post your Dinner: After you’re registered, post your dinner.
- Invite Friends: After you post your dinner, you’ll get a link to share with your friends to provide information about your dinner.
- Choose “Host Approval” or “Open” to invite newcomers to your table.