SAGE KITCHEN is the product of a constant conversation between four close friends on how to make food better.
All their food is kosher and dairy-free, with many vegetarian and vegan options. They also have plenty of allergy-free and gluten-free options available upon request. Their Nourishment menu is available in NYC and changes weekly, but check out the menu below from a previous week!
House-made Hummus: chickpea, tahini, lemon, za’atar
Orzo Salad: basil pesto, oven dried tomato
Mixed Greens Salad: tomato, cucumber, hearts of palm, red wine vinaigrette
Roasted Chicken: garlic and herb rub
Red Rice: caramelized onions, green pepper
Roasted Herb Potatoes: thyme, rosemary
Salted-Chocolate Brownies: seal salt flake, cocoa
Your Shabbat meal can be picked up at 353 Bowery or can delivery it to you anywhere in Manhattan for a $20 delivery fee.
If you have any questions or would like to order more, email email@example.com or call 646-580-5126.
- Nourishment Credits:
- OneTable provides Nourishment credit to hosts ($15 per person, up to 10 people).
- Register to Host: The OneTable hosting application is quick and easy to complete.
- Post your Dinner: After you’re registered, post your dinner.
- Invite Friends: After you post your dinner, you’ll get a link to share with your friends to provide information about your dinner.
- Choose “Host Approval” or “Open” to invite newcomers to your table.