Sprouts believes healthy living is a journey and every meal is a choice. Their bright and cheery neighborhood stores offer fresh, natural and organic groceries at incredible prices – and in an approachable setting that feels like an old-fashioned farmers market.
You’ll find mountains of colorful, fresh fruits and vegetables, barrels of wholesome grains, nuts and sweets, and full-service deli, meat and seafood counters—complete with handmade burgers and sausages. Roam around spacious, low-profile aisles and you’ll find fresh baked goods, tasty and convenient, ready-to-eat meals, gourmet cheeses, gluten-free products, and thousands of natural and organic groceries.
- Nourishment Credits:
- OneTable provides Nourishment credit to hosts ($15 per person, up to 10 people).
- Register to Host: The OneTable hosting application is quick and easy to complete.
- Post your Dinner: After you’re registered, post your dinner.
- Invite Friends: After you post your dinner, you’ll get a link to share with your friends to provide information about your dinner.
- Choose “Host Approval” or “Open” to invite newcomers to your table.