The Market in San Francisco welcomes fresh experiences and an ever-changing menu. It’s more than a grocery store or a place to shop; it’s the local hub where you can grab a quick, gourmet bite and plan to run into your neighbors. It’s how you turn your city into your community. They feature the best California cuisine with real, seasonal ingredients from local ground and work tirelessly to elevate local businesses in ways they might not be able to otherwise. They choose them carefully: for their character, for their commitment to community, for keeping to the highest quality, and for being real.
- Nourishment Credits:
- OneTable provides Nourishment credit to hosts ($15 per person, up to 10 people).
- Register to Host: The OneTable hosting application is quick and easy to complete.
- Post your Dinner: After you’re registered, post your dinner.
- Invite Friends: After you post your dinner, you’ll get a link to share with your friends to provide information about your dinner.
- Choose “Host Approval” or “Open” to invite newcomers to your table.