Washington’s Green Grocer Nourishment
Each week Washington’s Green Grocer brings a seasonal selection of fruits and vegetables to your doorstep in DC. On Fridays or Saturdays, they email a tentative list for the following week and the final list on Mondays, once they have confirmed availability with our suppliers.
If there is anything on the list you don’t care for, just log on and make any changes to customize your box at no additional charge. While you are making changes you can also add anything extra from the weekly specials, or terrific extras listed under “The Goods”.
The Fine Print:
There is no contract or obligation required – try it once, get the box every week, every other week or just when you call…it’s totally up to you! If you are going out of town or just don’t need the box on a scheduled week, no problem…just log on and cancel for the week. (By 8PM the night before your delivery, please).
- Nourishment Credits:
- OneTable provides Nourishment credit to hosts ($15 per person, up to 10 people).
- Register to Host: The OneTable hosting application is quick and easy to complete.
- Post your Dinner: After you’re registered, post your dinner.
- Invite Friends: After you post your dinner, you’ll get a link to share with your friends to provide information about your dinner.
- Choose “Host Approval” or “Open” to invite newcomers to your table.