Restaurant or Local Grocery Nourishment
We’re always happy to make your dinner even more special by allowing you to order in or go out to your favorite restaurant or shop at a local grocery store.
To make this happen, we need a few things from you by Monday at midnight before your Friday dinner.
*NOTE: Not all Hubs offer Restaurant Nourishment. Please check with your Field Manager.*
You’re picking up from the restaurant:
- Ensure the restaurant can take credit card payment over the phone and can be paid for no later than the Wednesday of your dinner.
- Place your order before contacting your Field Manager (we don’t place orders for you).
- Send your Field Manager the restaurant name, telephone number and best time to call.
- Include your pick-up date/time and name the order is under.
You’re dining at the restaurant:
- Ensure the restaurant can take credit card payment over the phone.
- Send your Field Manager the restaurant name, telephone number and best time to call, time of your reservation, and name it’s under.
You’re shopping at a local grocery:
We love supporting local businesses! Please make sure your grocery option is NOT a national chain (Trader Joe’s, Wegman’s, Kroger, etc). Great local options include farmers markets, co-ops, butcher shops, local Kosher spot, or mom and pop stores.
- Ensure the store can take credit card payment over the phone or they have a gift card option that you can pick up or sent to you via email (we cannot ship physical gift cards).
- Send your Field Manager the grocery name, telephone number and best time to call/best way to get the nourishment to you.
We will do our best to make this option work for you but you must provide your Field Manager all of the above information. Field Managers will only call to provide credit card information, they will not place the order for you.
Important notes: depending on the restaurant, you may need to pay tax or delivery, and you may not be able to use the full amount of nourishment.