SET YOUR TABLE!
- Complete the OneTable hosting application.
- Upon approval, post your dinner not later than the Monday prior to your event. Be creative – add a theme or meet at a special location. You must tag your event with “PinkShabbat” so that others can find it.
- Invite friends! Share the link to your dinner, post about it on social media, and start to prepare for your guests to arrive.
GRAB A SEAT!
- Search for Shabbat dinners hosted by Sharsheret hosts. You can find our events by going to this page or by searching our tag (PinkShabbat) on OneTable’s Dinners page to see events specifically taking place in your city.
- RSVP to claim your spot. Feel free to invite friends (space permitting) and contact the host if you have any specific dietary needs.
- Check out the resources below for inspiration and to help you brush up on Shabbat dinner rituals.
- Don’t see a dinner in your area? Consider hosting one yourself!
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Sharsheret Shabbat Guide
Pink Challah Recipe
Signs, Symptoms, Facts
(Additional resources to make your Shabbat dinner successful)
Want to infuse your meal with some Jewish wisdom? Take a look at these motivational resources:
Sharsheret is the only national organization supporting Jewish women and families, of all backgrounds, facing breast and ovarian cancer—those who are diagnosed and those at high risk. To date, we have served more than 120,000 women, families, health care professionals, community leaders, and students from all 50 states. We offer tailored resources, information, and support to caregivers, family members, and friends of women facing breast and ovarian cancer to guide them through the cancer journey.