Having tech troubles? Below are some common issues.
I can't post my dinner
- If you’re adding a co-host, make sure they’re already an approved host
- Don’t use AutoFill
- Clear your cache
I can't select my nourishment
- It’s past the deadline. OneTable provides Nourishment credit to dinners that are posted and have Nourishment selected by Tuesday at 11:59pm. Dinners need 5 or more people RSVPed by Wednesday at 11:59pm to be eligible. Try changing the date of your dinner or move it into drafts until you’re ready to reschedule.
- You applied to host within the last 10 days and are not an approved host just yet!
I can't log in with Facebook
- Try logging in with your email and password instead of through Facebook
My friends can't RSVP
- Check your RSVP deadline on the manage dinner page
- Make sure your dinner isn’t full (you can edit this to include more openings!)
My Invites aren’t sending
- You can share the direct link to your dinner with your guests and they can request a seat that way!
If you’re still having trouble or if you don’t see your issue listed, email email@example.com with:
- A detailed summary of the issue
- Steps to recreate the issue, if possible
- The date the issue first occurred
- Whether the issue is recurring
- Any relevant screenshots