Partner With Us
Interested in partnering with us on Shabbat dinners? OneTable is a community event with the goal of making hosting weekly Friday night dinners accessible, which depends largely on contributions of either time or food from those working together to design, plan and execute each meal. That said, each meal takes on its own set of needs, so we’re flexible in the ways we look to collaborate. We can’t wait to hear from you!
OneTable provides unique, impactful opportunities to introduce people to your organization or brand in an inspiring and purposeful way. As a partner, you would be donating whatever you have to offer – perhaps it’s your time, expertise, goods, space, or services. In return, here are some additional ways we deliver value back to our partners/donors:
- Large scale partnered OneTable dinners and workshops are a great way to produce content! Each meal is documented by a professional photographer, and images are provided to all partners/donors. We take special care to get well-branded photos for each partner to ensure you have great images to use for your own promotion. (Except when we partner with organizations that do not use technology during Shabbat.)
- We also promote individual businesses across social platforms, via posts from us and from our guests. A partner card is provided at the meal listing all partner/donors and their Instagram handles so that people can tag you in their posts from the evening.
- Our events are also a time to come and connect with individuals. Together, we design interactive experiences that help people connect with your products/services/organization and mission in a meaningful way.
Beyond Friday night dinners, we offer the following services to our partners:
- Design Thinking and User Centered Design: Several of the OneTable staff are experienced facilitators and are available to lead design thinking training sessions and design sprints for your organization or team.
- Experience Design: Whether you are planning a retreat, an immersive experience abroad, or a local gathering, the team at OneTable can help design a Friday night that exceeds your goals.
- Coach Training: We are able to adapt our Coach training model for organizations, allowing us to partner seamlessly and train specific groups of young leaders to nurture host communities with specific interests or niche needs.
- The OneTable Shabbat Dinner Guide serves as a template that can be personalized to fit your unique needs. Whether you are hosting family Shabbat dinners at a congregation, leading a young adult trip to Israel, or creating a themed or niche-population dinner series, we can fashion a bespoke Shabbat Dinner Guide just for you.
- White Labeling: We built our technology so that it could be “white labeled” for other organizations; if you are looking for a platform to help participants host and sign up for events (for any night of the week!) we have the ability to copy the core of our platform and change the language, look and feel to match your organization.
If you’re interested in working with OneTable and our team of experts, please get in touch by filling out this form: